Table of Contents
Welcome to the Biblical / Theological Guide. This guide has been developed to aid students’ in research and professional development.
Library staff are eager to answer your questions over the phone during normal library operating hours.
By Text: 850-364-1013
Live texting services are subject to the availability of library staff. If a staff person is unable to answer your question promptly your text will be saved until someone can assist you.
By Email: email@example.com
The library offers email reference services. Drop us an email with your questions.
By IM: See the Chat or Ask Us button
The goal of this guide is not only to provide you with easy access to resources but also to assist you in developing information literacy skills.
This guide will assist you with:
- Discovering relevant resources
- Determining the extent of information needed
- Accessing the needed information effectively and efficiently
- Evaluating information and its sources critically
- Incorporating selected information into one’s knowledge base
- Using information effectively to accomplish a specific purpose
- Understanding the economic, legal, and social issues surrounding the use of information, and access and use information ethically and legally